Attention Parents: Follow along as a Nanny Placement Specialist reveals all her secrets and you’ll learn….
How to Take Control of the Hiring Process and Find a Nanny Your Family Will Love!
Dear Mom and Dad:
Families today face a dilemma when it comes to child care. You want your little one to have a loving caregiver around him all the time, but professional and financial obligations mean you’ll need to return to work sooner than you like.
While day-care centers offer one possible solution, it’s far from perfect. Limited hours, lack of newborn facilities, and a high child to caregiver ratio are just a few of the reasons many parents prefer to hire a nanny.
Finding a Nanny
Finding a loving, trustworthy caregiver for your child doesn’t have to be stressful or complicated. You can enlist the help of a nanny placement service who will, for a fee, pre-screen applicants and attempt to match your family’s needs to that of an available nanny.
But for a variety of reasons including cost and a desire for more control, many parents choose the do-it-yourself route. While this can be rewarding when you finally hire the perfect nanny, it can also be frustrating.
These are just a few of the hurdles you’ll face when searching for a nanny:
- Knowing your requirements – unless you fully understand exactly what you’re looking for in a nanny, no candidate will live up to your expectations.
- Refining your search – there are dozens of places to look, and it’s easy to waste time and money when you’re searching the wrong directories.
- The hiring process – knowing what questions to ask (and of whom) is critical to deciding on the best candidate for your family.
Only when you’ve got a good grasp on these and other issues involved in hiring a caregiver will you be able to find the perfect nanny for your child.
All your nanny hiring questions answered
My name is Natalie Knowles, and for 13 years I’ve helped parents care for their children both as a caregiver and teacher, and as owner of NannyMatchMe.com, a full-service nanny placement agency. After starting Nanny Match Me, I quickly realized there were many families who needed the help and support we provided, but who were either unable to afford the fees most agencies were charging or who wanted more control over the process.
Unfortunately, those families just weren’t prepared for the many tasks involved in finding their own nanny. Things like searching for, interviewing, and contracting with a caregiver seemed like impossibly complicated jobs to them – and what if they made a mistake? Finding a nanny was the most important decision they might ever make, and they simply did not know where to begin.
To help these parents, I’m sharing all the tips and tricks I when hiring nannies for Nanny Match Me, including:
- My three favorite places to search for nannies, so you don’t waste time or money on ads that don’t work.
- A proven ad you can use when searching for your new nanny – this same ad has helped me find many of my current and former nannies.
- A list of 14 interview questions you need to ask – because having a written plan makes the process easier and more efficient.
- Questions to ask former employers and personal references so that you can feel confident in your decision to hire.
- The basics of background checks including three must-have reports that help ensure your child’s safety.
- A downloadable sample contract to help avoid any misunderstandings between you and your new nanny.
- Plus practical advice for maintaining a friendly, healthy relationship with your nanny, including accepted practices regarding vacation time, sick leave, and household rules.
In short, you’ll get all the tools I offer Nanny Match Me‘s clients in one easy-to-follow guide.
Pick the Perfect Nanny takes all the guesswork out of finding the right nanny for your unique family needs. No more confusion; no more stress; just an easy-to-follow guide to show you the way.
What Nanny Match Me’s Clients Are Saying
Natalie helped us negotiate our contract with the nanny. Now, our nanny has been with us for one month, and things are great! She is so good to our little girl. Having a nanny gives me such peace. I don’t worry about Ellen getting germs or having to compete for attention as I would in a daycare setting. She gets the personal attention a four month old needs. It is such a luxury to be able to have someone come to our home to care for our daughter instead of having to pack up all her bottles, toys, diapers, etc each day. It is especially great when you can see how much your nanny cares for your baby. Having a nanny is wonderful, and I would highly recommend Nanny Match Me and Natalie Knowles to anyone searching for a nanny.
Lauren R., Austin, TX
We have been extremely pleased with our nanny, she is very loving, dependable, creative, and firm with our children. She reads to our children, sings with them (in English and French), dances with them, initiates taking them on outings, and of course, prepares food, changes diapers, and cleans up after them. She managed to get both babies on the same schedule within a few weeks and to get my son to give up his pacifier except at nap time–a great feat! We truly view her and Nanny Match Me as a godsend. Natalie is extremely professional and responsive, and has contacted me several times to inquire how things are going. Given our experience, we would recommend Nanny Match Me without reservation.
Marci H., Charlotte, NC
All the help you need, at a fraction of the cost
Working with an agency can be expensive, but Pick the Perfect Nanny offers the same helpful advice along with customizable ads, interview questions, and sample contract one low price. For just $27$17, you’ll find the answers to all your questions about how to hire a nanny. Best of all, Pick the Perfect Nanny is a digital resource available for instant download.
For a limited time, you can grab this informative, easy-to-understand guide to hiring the perfect nanny for just
Click the button to purchase today…
If you’re frustrated in your search for a nanny, or simply don’t know where to begin, Pick the Perfect Nanny is your answer. Download your copy today, and begin enjoying the benefits of personal, loving, trustworthy care for your children.